Summer 2020 will mark the 37th year that the Kelly Family has owned & operated the Sportsman's Club. Record runs of salmon & halibut this past season meant that almost every guest left with their limit. Bookings are strong for next season so don't delay & make your fishing trip plans now for the best choice of available dates. Contact us today to take advantage of our early booking discount of $300 off per person.
Cost & AvailabilityWe have two trips/week during our 6 week season at the peak of the salmon runs from Late June until Early September.
4 Days - Thursday - Sunday - Regular Price - $3,695.00/Person - $300 Discount = $3,395.00 US/Person (plus tax).
5 Days - Sunday - Thursday - Regular Price - $4,095.00/Person - $300 Discount = $3,795.00 US/Person (plus tax).
A $1000/person deposit is needed to confirm your reservation. (N.B. These prices are per person in US dollars, based on double occupancy & do not include government tax or gratuities & are subject to change).
- Round-trip direct seaplane flight from Vancouver BC to Rivers Inlet. Accommodations (double occupancy).
- All hearty meals, snacks, refreshments & complimentary wine with dinner. Unlimited fishing from dawn until dusk in 17 ft. boats with new 40 HP 4-stroke Yamaha motors, GPS, depth sounder, VHF radio & downriggers. Daily comprehensive fishing seminars, instruction & mentoring.
- Guiding is available at an additional charge. All bait, tackle & equipment, fish cleaning, flash freezing.
- Packaging for travel in an airline approved waxed fish box.
- Helly Hansen raingear & boots.
- Return airfare to Vancouver from your home/departure city. (Our trip starts from Vancouver BC).
- Fishing licence (approx. $40.00 plus tax).
- Guiding is available at $495.00/day for 2 people/boat, $595.00/day for an upgrade to a larger boat that takes up to 3 people, or $695.00/day for our 25 ft. Whaler that can hold up to 4 people (plus tax). A "day" of guiding is approximately 8 hours which includes 2 sessions, the morning & then your choice of the afternoon or evening session. Guiding typically sells out so it must be pre-booked before your arrival to avoid disappointment. We can custom cater your guiding needs from 1 day to multiple days depending on your needs & guide availability.
- Liquor is not included but standard brands can be ordered on arrival & are sold at BC liquor store prices, or you can bring your own specialty bottle.
- Call/Text 604-938-3677 Toll Free: 1-800-663-2644 Email: email@example.com
- A $1000.00/trip non-refundable deposit confirms your dates. The balance is due 90 days prior to your departure.
- Visa, Mastercard or Cheque are OK (NO AMEX).
- Full payment is due at the time of booking for trips booked less than 60 days before departure.
Check out some great videos of the lodge & fishing tips on Youtube. And like us on Facebook
Rivers Inlet Sportsman’s Club shall not be responsible for additional expenses incurred where delays due to weather conditions, airline operations, mechanical defects or failures may occur. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of a trip package due to any circumstances beyond our control. Each guest waives any such claim for loss or damages should any of these events occur.